August 10, 2026 I finished reading Lost Girls of Hollow Lake by Rebekah Faubion. Lost Girls of Hollow Lake is a very new book. The book was published on January 27, 2026. I got this book at a flea market.I bought the book beacuse it was a thriller and horror book. I have not read a thriller or horror in a long time and those are some of my favorite genre. This book was very good. It was suspensful for sure.The book reminded me of Pretty Little Liars. In the story there is someone who threaten the girls and murders the people in the town. The girls all try to to figure out who is the person responsible for the threats and murders. Especially Evie is trying to figure out since she is the one getting the threats. The book contains two urban legends with the Dead Refuge Island and the Mad Women. At one point the girls are interrogated by detective about the murders around the town.You also get to see a point of view from Evies's dog Tiger in one of the chapter. The only problem I had with this book was that the chapters went back and forth. They go back and forth between the past the present. It would all be put together at the end to reveal who is the killer and why they commited the murders.I gave this book four stars on Good Reads because of the back and forth between past and present other than that I really like the book and would recommend reading it.

0 Comments